- 4 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, not quick
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark unsulphered molasses
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, good quality
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons finely minced rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except cranberries, stirring well to combine. Lightly grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray, or use parchment paper. Spread mixture evenly on sheet pan and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 7 minutes. Let cool on rack and add dried cranberries. When completely cool, store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.