Peach and Blueberry Pizza
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri
Hunter and Ryder are pizza-eating machines. We're cooking pizza in the outdoor wood-fired oven at least once, if not twice, a week. This[ is how we do it, dessert-style.]
- 3 4 cup plain whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 12 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch fine sea salt
- One 10-ounce ball Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 -pound bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 14 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Special Equipment:
- Pizza peel and pizza stone (or pizza pan)
Place a pizza stone in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
Stretch half the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick 11-inch round. Place on a floured peel or pizza pan and spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange half the peach slices in the middle in a fan pattern. Scatter half the blueberries on top and sprinkle with half the pistachios.
Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Set aside to cool for a few minutes, dust with powdered sugar, and use a pizza cutter to cut it into wedges. Repeat with remaining dough to make a second pizza.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri Food Cookbook