Tequila Mai Tai Oh My!
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 cups ice
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tequila blanco
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces guava juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup, plus more for garnish
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish, optional
- 4 cocktail umbrellas, for garnish, optional
Place the pineapple, mango, powdered sugar, ice, tequila, orange juice, guava juice and grenadine into a blender and process until smooth. Garnish with pineapple, a swirl of grenadine, a cherry and an umbrella, if desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.