- 1 pound cooked spaghetti, 4 ounces cooking water reserved
- 8 ounces BBQ sauce
- 6 ounces pulled pork (with no sauce and shredded into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Two 4-inch pieces French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Preheat the broiler or toaster oven.
Put the reserved pasta water in a large skillet. Heat over a medium flame until it begins to steam.
Add the BBQ sauce and, using a rubber spatula, thoroughly mix. Add the pulled pork and toss in the sauce until completely coated. Add the spaghetti and toss until completely coated with the sauce. Lower the heat and let cook until the spaghetti is completely hot.
While the spaghetti is heating, butter the bread, place on a cookie sheet and toast in the broiler or toaster oven.
Once the spaghetti is hot, place in a large serving bowl (for entree) or in a small side bowl (for side).
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.