- 2 cups good vodka (recommended: Grey Goose or Finlandia)
- 1 cup orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail, (recommended: Ocean Spray)
- 1/2 cup bottled pomegranate juice (recommended: Pom Wonderful)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (4 limes)
- Thinly sliced limes, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice, pour the cocktail mixture in, and shake for a full 30 seconds. Pour into martini glasses, garnish with a slice of lime, and serve immediately.
2008, Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics, All Rights Reserved