- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 half-pints fresh raspberries
- 2 half-pints fresh blueberries
- 2 half-pints fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Vanilla bean, split and seeds removed
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Place the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries on a sheet pan and toss with the sugar and vanilla bean seeds. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving.
2008, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence