Roasted Hazelnut Granola
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
To make the granola, toss the hazelnuts, cashews, oatmeal, almonds, coconut, oil, and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined. Pour onto a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a metal spatula, until the mixture turns an even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Remove the granola from the oven, scrape the pan with the spatula to loosen the granola, and allow to cool, stirring once.
2012, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved