Hearts of Palm Salad
- 1 ear of corn, husked
- 4 medium tomatoes, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 14 -ounce can hearts of palm, drained, rinsed, and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 leaves of radicchio, for serving
- Lime wedges for serving
Preheat your broiler to high. Place the corn on a baking sheet and roast under the broiler, turning every couple of minutes, until all sides are browned and even a little charred, about 6 to 8 minutes. Let the corn cool and then hold it by one end and slice down the cob with a knife to separate the kernels from the cob.
Place the corn, tomatoes, parsley, and hearts of palm in a large bowl. Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss together. Scoop the salad into the radicchio cups and serve with lime wedges
Thank you! your flag was submitted.