Spinach and Walnut Salad with Thyme Vinaigrette
- 1 (9-ounce) bag spinach or baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- Thyme Vinaigrette:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare the salad:
DirectionsTo prepare the salad:
Put the spinach in a salad bowl and arrange the orange segments and walnuts decoratively on top.To prepare the vinaigrette:
In a small clean bowl, using a wire whisk, mix the vinegar, sugar and thyme. Drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Drizzle the thyme vinaigrette over the salad and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.