Johnsonville Easy Sausage Pizza
Sponsor Recipe Courtesy of Johnsonville®
Take all the delicious flavors of this pizza standard and remove all the hassle and fuss. When you're craving pizza and just don't have[ the time to make homemade, Johnsonville gives you a great alternative that's bursting with big flavor.]
- ½ package (19 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage links, casings removed
- ½ package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (10 ounces) partially baked thin pizza crust (12-inches)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 -¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
1. On a clean surface, pinch off sausage into pieces the size of a dime; set aside.
2. Place crust on a pizza pan.
3. Spread sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Arrange sausage on pizza. Top with green pepper and remaining cheese.
4. Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is done and crust and cheese are lightly browned.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.