Cauliflower with Avocado-Cilantro Dip
- One 2-pound head cauliflower or Romanesco, sliced into cross-sections or cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide florets
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, deveined, seeded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the cut cauliflower onto a serving platter. In the bowl of a food processor, or in a blender, place the cream cheese, cilantro, lime juice, avocado and chile, and blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small bowl and serve with the cauliflower for dipping.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Cauliflower, Cauliflower Soup, Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Smoky Salmon Roe, Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Radicchio, Pecorino, and Fried Capers, Spinach Dip Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Dip Recipes, Meatball Appetizer Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.