- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 hot dogs, grilled, with buns
- 2 ounces extra-sharp provolone cheese, grated
In a saute pan on medium heat, heat the olive oil and crushed red pepper flakes. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook until it turns golden brown, but be careful not to burn it. Add the baby spinach and toss once. Deglaze the pan with white wine and turn off the heat. The spinach should be slightly wilted.
Add this mixture on top of your Maui dogs and add extra-sharp provolone on top of the spinach, to desired taste.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.