- 1 large potato (about 13 ounces)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic, optional
Remove from heat and drain. Transfer contents to a large bowl. Add half-and-half, butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and crushed garlic, if using. Mash it all together with a potato masher, until completely blended.
Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (2/3 cup): 82 calories, 1g fat, 168mg sodium, 16g carbs, 3g fiber, 2g sugars, 3g protein
Thank you! your flag was submitted.