- 1 1/2 pounds bulk hot Italian sausage
- 3 slices (1-inch thick) salami
- 3 slices (1-inch thick) capicolla
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion
- 3 red peppers
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds trio pasta (3 different pastas)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- Asiago cheese, for garnish
- Garlic bread or Italian butter bread, for serving
Saute hot Italian sausage and drain off all of the fat. Cut the salami and capicolla into small cubes and dice the tomatoes. Chop the onion and peppers. Add sausage, salami, capicolla, tomatoes, onion and red peppers to the saute pan and mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large oven-safe dish, add all ingredients together including pasta and marinara sauce and cover. Bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.