Orange Chile Noodles
- 12 ounces dried Chinese egg noodles or spaghetti
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced fresh ginger
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet hot chile sauce (nuoc cham ga or mae ploy, a Thai condiment)
- Chopped scallions, for garnish, optional
In a stockpot over high heat, bring about 8 cups of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well and place in large bowl. Set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss well. Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped scallions, if using.