- 1/2 pound chicken tenders, cut into quarters
- 1/2 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound jumbo sea scallops, fresh
- 1/2 pound fresh fish, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 ounces chorizo, diced
- 6 fresh mussels
- 4 tablespoons green peas
- 4 cups yellow rice, cooked
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
Season the chicken and seafood with Creole seasoning in separate small bowls and toss to evenly coat. Place the olive oil in a saute pan and heat the oil until hot. Add the chicken and cook it for 30 seconds. Add the fish, scallops, and shrimp and saute the seafood and chicken until partially cooked. Add the chicken stock, chorizo, and the mussels and cook them until the chicken is cooked through, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Add the green peas and cooked hot yellow rice and stir the ingredients to evenly mix. Continue to cook and stir the paella until all the chicken stock is absorbed into the rice. Place it on a serving platter and garnish paella with fresh cilantro sprigs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.