- 1/2 cup butter, melted, plus 4 tablespoons, melted, for brushing
- 1 cup finely grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (7 1/2- ounce) cans store-bought buttermilk biscuits
Adjust the oven racks to the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a 12-cup Bundt pan liberally with 4 tablespoons melted butter.
Combine the cheese, garlic, and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
Open the biscuit cans and separate each biscuit. Roll the biscuits into balls. Dip each ball into the 1/2 cup melted butter, then into the cheese-herb mixture, making sure that the whole ball is covered. Place into the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits until you have filled the pan with butter-and-herb-covered balls of dough. The balls of dough will overlap.
Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Cool in the pan then turn out onto a cake pedestal. Allow guests to use their hands to break off a roll to enjoy.