Southern Antipasto Platter
- 1 baguette, sliced on the bias, into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pickled green tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups pickled okra
- 1 (16-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups jalapeno stuffed green olives
- 3/4 pound pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 3/4 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, sliced thin
- 1/2 pound honey ham, sliced thin
- 1 pound sausage, grilled and sliced
Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
Brush bread slices with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook until toasted and has grill marks. Reserve.
Using a large platter, arrange all of the antipasto ingredients and serve along with bread.