Triple Pork Sliders
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 pound fresh Mexican chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1/4 cup finely grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp
- 16 small dinner rolls, sliced in half
- Curly leaf lettuce
- 3 sliced plum tomatoes
- Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise, recipe follows
- Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Sriracha)
Preheat a flat top grill pan to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, mix the ground pork, sausage, cheese, shallot, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste. Form the meat mixture into small equal-sized patties.
Cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove them from the pan and serve on split rolls with a half a slice of bacon, lettuce, tomato and Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise.Smoked Paprika Mayonnaise:
Mix all of the ingredients together in s medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, allowing the flavors to meld. Can be made a day ahead.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Sweet and Sour Pork Sliders, Chinese BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Pickled Cukes and Carrots and Sweet-and-Hot Mustard Sauce, Pulled Pork Sliders with Mustard BBQ Sauce and Pickled Onions, Turkey Burger Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Cheeseburger Recipes, Burgers
Thank you! your flag was submitted.