Pork Scallopini Salad
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds pork scallopini
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 4 pieces lavash or pita bread
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
Whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, olive oil, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Transfer 3 tablespoons of the dressing to a medium bowl and add the pork, turning to coat; let marinate 15 minutes at room temperature. Add the tomatoes and radishes to the bowl with the remaining dressing.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to high and brush lightly with vegetable oil. Grill the pork until marked, about 2 minutes per side; remove to a plate. Grill the bread, turning once, until warm, about 1 minute.
Add the salad greens to the bowl with the tomatoes and radishes; season with salt and pepper and toss. Divide the salad among plates; top with the gruyere and pork. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with the grilled bread.
Per serving: Calories 495; Fat 26 g (Saturated 8 g); Cholesterol 107 mg; Sodium 410 mg; Carbohydrate 26 g; Fiber 4 g; Protein 40 g
Photograph by Justin Walker
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pork and Wild Rice Salad, Green Salad with Red Pepper Relish Dressing, Boston Bibb Salad with Roasted Acorn Squash, Georgia Pecans, Blue Cheese and Warm Bacon-Brown Sugar Vinaigrette, Salad Dressing, Caesar Salad Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Enchilada Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Pork Recipes