10-Minute White Pizza
- 1 package thin crust prepared pizza shell or prepared focaccia, 16 ounces
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (found in dairy aisle)
- 1 cup shredded provolone (found in dairy aisle)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Romano (a handful)
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Put the pizza shell or focaccia onto a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Drizzle shell with oil and scatter minced garlic over shell to edges. Cover the pie with a layer of all 3 cheeses combined and work all the way to the edge of the shells. Top with artichoke hearts. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, until cheeses have melted and begin to bubble. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Cut pie with pizza wheel or knife into bite-size squares and serve.
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen