Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins
- 4 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins, 2 packages with 2 tenderloins in each package
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, cracked
- Steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely chopped
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
Place tender loins on a nonstick cookie sheet with a rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Uptown Pork Chops and Apple Sauce: Roast Pork Tenderloins with Escalloped Apples, Herb and Garlic Roast Pork Loin with Honey Mustard Sauce, Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes, Enchilada Recipes, Baked Ham Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Pork Tenderloin Recipes