Bottom of the Jar Jam Vinaigrette with Chopped Greens
- 1 rounded tablespoon orange marmalade, seedless raspberry, grape or strawberry jam or jelly - scrape the bottom of the jar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon or spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups chopped greens and any vegetables you have on hand
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To the bottom of a almost-empty jam or jelly jar, add the other ingredients and shake to combine. Or, whisk together all the ingredients in a salad bowl, streaming in the EVOO. Toss with lettuce and vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.