Chick Pea, Roasted Pepper and Rosemary Spread with Flat Breads, Grape Tomatoes and Zucchini Discs
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chick peas (garbanzo beans) drained
- 1 small jar, 6 ounces, roasted red peppers, drained well and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, cracked away from peel
- 4 stems fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stems
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it as you drizzle it into recipe
- 1 package Everything flavor flat breads
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch disks
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine chick peas, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a food processor. Turn the processor on and stream in 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Remove smooth spread to a serving bowl and surround with flat breads, grape tomatoes, and zucchini disks.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray