Crab Salad Bites on Endive
- 6 ounces lump white crab meat, broken into small pieces with your fingertips
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 orange, zested
- 3 radishes, grated
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery greens
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 24 endive leaves
- Chopped parsley or chives, to garnish
Put the crab in a medium bowl, and add the bell pepper, shallot, orange zest, grated radish, celery greens, salt, and pepper. Combine the mayonnaise and heavy cream in a small bowl. Add the dressing to the crab and mix well. Using a rounded spoonful, mound the crab salad onto the root end of the endive and fill the leaves half the length of the endive. Arrange the stuffed endive on a platter and garnish with chopped parsley or chives.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Soft-Shell Crabs with Watercress, Avocado, and Mango Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette, Gold and Green Salad, Watercress Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Spinach Salad Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Fruit Salad Recipes, Easy Grilling
Thank you! your flag was submitted.