- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 large spinach flavor flour wraps, available on dairy aisle of larger markets, 12 inch diameter
- 3/4 pound brie with herbs, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Sour cream, optional garnish
- Salsa, optional garnish
Get grill or grill pan hot. Spray 1 side of wraps with cooking spray. Place that side down, char the wraps, as many as will fit on your grill or grill pan at the same time, 30 seconds on the first side. Spray opposite side lightly with vegetable cooking spray and turn. Arrange a layer of sliced brie with herbs across half of each flour wrap. Sprinkle cheese with chives and tarragon fold quesadillas in half, covering cheese. Lightly press down on quesadillas, turn and cook 30 seconds longer. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.