Hot Fudge Sundaes
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped (you can use morsel if you don't want to chop chocolate)
- 1/2 cup very strong black coffee
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons (three turns around the pan) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- Suggested garnishes: chopped peanuts, whipped cream, maraschino cherries
In a heavy saucepan over medium low heat melt the chocolate and the coffee; once melted remove pan from heat and stir in the butter, cream, and cinnamon.
Scoop ice cream into serving dishes top with sauce and toppings of you choice
Thank you! your flag was submitted.