Chill out your spice with this cool, refreshing and tangy drink.
- 3 cups vanilla flavored custard style, low fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk, found on drink mix aisle of market
- 14 ice cubes
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1-inch fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 large stem strawberries, garnish
Combine yogurt, coconut milk, ice cubes, pineapple, banana and grated ginger in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy. Serve in tall glasses and garnish with a large stem strawberry.