- 1 package chocolate brownie mix, prepared to directions on box (1/2 cup oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Softened butter, for greasing your baking dish
- 1 (2-ounce) package chopped nuts, available on baking aisle
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
To mixed brownie batter, stir in peanut butter chips. Grease an 8 by 13-inch baking dish with softened butter and line with foil. Spread the brownie batter into an even layer. Sprinkle the batter with chopped nuts and bake 20 to 22 minutes. Top with marshmallows in the last 3 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and cut into 12 brownies.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray