- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, yellow, red, and/or green, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on bias, tips 1 1/2 inches long
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, onion, garlic, peppers. Saute peppers, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Add asparagus and corn, cook 3 to 5 minutes longer. Add beans and heat them through, 1 or 2 minutes. Season dish with salt and pepper, to your taste, then stir in parsley. Transfer to dinner plates or bowls and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.