Salad on a Stick
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/3 seedless cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 (1-inch-thick) pieces Genoa salami from the deli, cubed
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- 1 (5.4-ounce) container garlic and herb flavored soft cheese (recommended: Boursin)
- Salt and pepper
Combine the veggies and salami on a platter and serve with 1 bamboo skewer per person.
Blend together the cream or milk and cheese. Pour into a dipping dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the dip on the platter. Use your skewers to pierce salami and veggies, stacking up a mouthful at a time. Dip each bite in dressing as you eat, but don't double dip, please! Yum-o! Salad on a stick!
More Recipes and Ideas:
Bacon-Pork Pops on Lemongrass Sticks, Deep-Fried Snickers on a Stick, Tuna and Artichoke Salad on Kalamata Olive Bread with Provolone Cheese and Fresh Herb and Garlic Aioli, Deviled Egg Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Orzo Salad Recipes, Bean Salad Recipes