Skirting the Issue: Skirt Steaks laced with Blue Cheese Butter
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds skirt steaks
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Steak seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning by McCormick)
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Heat a grill pan over high heat. Drizzle meat with oil and season with steak or grill seasoning blend. Grill meat 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove meat and let it rest 5 minutes to allow juices to redistribute.
Mix butter with cheese and chives.
Slice meat very thin on a heavy angle. Place the meat on a plate and top with small scoops of blue cheese butter. Butter and cheese will melt down over the meat: YUMMO!
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated Skirt Steak with Quick-Pickled Feta, Salsa-Marinated Skirt Steak Soft Tacos with Refried White Beans, Skirt Steak with Cipollini Onions, Salisbury Steak Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Easy Grilling Recipes, London Broil Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes