Super Simple Salad
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves stripped from stems
- 3 tablespoons (3 splashes) tarragon vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small shallot, peeled and halved
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 2 hearts romaine, from pre-washed 3 pack, available in produce section
Combine tarragon, vinegar, sugar, shallot, and mustard in a processor bowl. Turn the food processor on and pour oil into the food processor in a slow stream. When dressing is combined and emulsified, turn off the processor and pour the dressing over romaine hearts.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.