Tomato, Pepper and Onion Salad
- 4 Roma or plum tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cubanelle peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Combine vegetables in bowl and dress with vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomato, Red Onion and Rocket Salad with Fried Egg, Grilled Chorizo and Grilled Provoleto Crostini, Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Cherry Tomato Salad With Buttermilk-Basil Dressing, Potato Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Asparagus, Fruit Salad Recipes, Easy Dinner