Tomato, Pepper and Onion Salad
- 4 Roma or plum tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cubanelle peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, eyeball it
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Combine vegetables in bowl and dress with vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomato and Vidalia Onion Salad with Steak Sauce Dressing, Tomato, Red Onion and Rocket Salad with Fried Egg, Grilled Chorizo and Grilled Provoleto Crostini, Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Salmon Salad Recipes, Arugula, Crab Salad Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Spanish Rice Recipes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes