Venison Curry Meatballs in Sun-Dried Tomato Phyllo Cups
- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 sun-dried tomato phyllo cups (available at gourmet stores)
- 1 jar chutney (approximately 8 ounces) (recommended: Major Grey's)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together venison, curry powder, onion, garlic, parsley, rosemary and eggs. Roll into small cocktail-sized meatballs. Place on a baking sheet, and bake in oven until brown and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest. Take sun-dried phyllo cups, spoon chutney into each cup, place meatball on top and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.