- Cooking spray
- 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) Tilapia fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat the broiler. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Finely grate 1 teaspoon of zest from the lemon and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over both sides of the fish. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper, to taste, and the garlic powder. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet and broil until fork-tender, about 3 minutes per side.