- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cooked pork chops, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup rice, regular or instant, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and tilt pan to coat the surface. Cook eggs in an even layer until cooked through, flipping halfway through cooking (about 2 minutes per side). Remove eggs, dice into small pieces and set aside.
To the same pan, heat remaining peanut oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes. Add diced pork and cook 3 minutes, until golden brown. Add rice, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook 2 minutes to heat through. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Transfer to a serving plate and top with chopped eggs.