Grilled Tuna with Hot Pineapple-Papaya Salsa
- Cooking spray
- 4 tuna steaks (about 5 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 8 ounces somen noodles, cooked according to package directions
Coat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat. Season both sides of tuna with salt and cracked pepper. Place tuna on hot pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium doneness.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine pineapple, papaya, onion, chile pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and chili oil. Mix well and season, to taste, with salt. Serve tuna over noodles and spoon salsa over top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocados, and Fried Tortillas, Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas, Grilled Tuna Pan Bagnat, Anchovy, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Egg Noodle, Beef Wellington Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Swordfish Recipes