- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup instant oats
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups frozen green peas, steamed or microwaved until hot
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine oats, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
Brush each chicken breast with Dijon mustard. Add chicken to oat mixture with tongs and turn to coat both sides. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
Bake 30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with peas.