Potatoes with Onions, Olives and Tomatoes
- 6 small or 4 medium red potatoes, halved (or quartered if potatoes are slightly bigger)
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek (kalamata) olives
- 1/2 cup diced ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- Salt and ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl. While potatoes are still warm, add olives, tomatoes, onion, olive oil, vinegar, and thyme and toss to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Doreen Fang