Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with New Potatoes and Tarragon Broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) turkey tenderloins
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 pounds new red potatoes or baby red potatoes, quartered (if bigger, cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 tablespoons store bought peach, cranberry or mango chutney
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place oil in a large baking dish. Season turkey tenderloins all over with salt and black pepper and place in baking dish. Arrange potatoes all around turkey and turn to coat with oil. Season potatoes with salt and black pepper. Arrange shallots over potatoes in pan.
In a small bowl, combine wine, broth, vinegar, and tarragon. Pour mixture over turkey.
Roast turkey and potatoes 40 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer registers at least 160 degrees F. Let turkey rest 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Serve half of the turkey and potatoes with this meal, with all of the broth from the pan over top. Serve spinach on the side. Reserve remaining turkey and potatoes for additional meals.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Herb-Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with Mango, Lime And Ginger Dressing And Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Turkey Breast with Peach Rosemary Glaze, Roasted Turkey Sandwich, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Thanksgiving Stuffing and Dressing, Enchilada Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Dinner Parties Recipes, Turkey Meatloaf Recipes