Salad with Apple Dressing
- 1 pound spinach and mixed salad greens, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 pound watercress, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 avocado, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Apple Dressing:
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar (rice wine or cider)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
In a large bowl, toss salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together juice, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and Worcestershire. In a slow stream, whisk in oil. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.