Salmon Kefta Kebabs
- 1 pound salmon belly or tail meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Plain yogurt or prepared yogurt dip, for serving
Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
Chop the salmon meat by using a knife or a food processor, being careful not to pulverize the meat. Mix the salmon meat with cilantro, ginger, lemongrass, garlic and salt. Form little patties directly onto the skewers using your hands. Make sure the patties are firmly attached to the skewers before putting them onto the grill.
Brush the grill with olive oil. Grill the skewers until salmon is just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the kebabs from the grill and serve immediately with plain yogurt or favorite yogurt dip.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.