Arugula Salad with Pears and Gorgonzola
- 1 (15-ounce) can pear halves, drained and sliced, reserve 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and vinegar dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby arugala
- 4 tablespoons Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons glazed pecans
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Divide dressed arugula among 4 chilled salad plates. Top each salad with 4 pear slices, Gorgonzola, and pecans. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2008