Bow Ties with Artichoke Pesto
- 1 pound box bow tie pasta
- 2 (6.5-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained (recommended: Mezzetta)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (recommended: ReaLemon)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook bow ties per package directions.
In a food processor, combine artichoke hearts, lemon juice, Parmesan, and walnuts, and process for 30 seconds. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until mixture becomes a thick paste. Transfer pesto to a large bowl. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and add to pesto in bowl. Toss to coat. Serve hot with grated Parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.