Cheesy Cauliflower Gratin
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets (recommended: Pictsweet)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup (recommended: Campbell's)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mexican style shredded cheese (recommended: Kraft)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (recommended: Di Giorno)
- 2 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs (recommended: Progresso)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine grated Parmesan, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Remove cauliflower from microwave and remove plastic wrap. Spoon bread crumb mixture over cauliflower and broil for 1 to 2 minutes until top is golden brown. Serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.