- 1 medium hot house cucumber
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole-grain pita pockets (recommended: Thomas' Sahara)
Season with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with toasted pitas chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
Cut each. pita bread into 8 triangles. Place on baking sheet, in a single layer. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool.