Herb Crusted Salmon with Sweet Corn and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups frozen organic corn kernels
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons herbs de Provence, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine corn, mushrooms, pimentos, garlic, parsley, 1 teaspoon herbs, and vinegar. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Cut salmon into 4 serving portions. Sprinkle remaining herbs on a plate. Use a pastry brush to brush salmon with olive oil.
Coat salmon with herbs and place fillets on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 22 to 26 minutes.
Cover corn mixture and heat in microwave on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Serve salmon immediately over corn mixture.