- 12 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 18 soft lady fingers (available in the packaged-baked-goods section)
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 (4-ounce) containers refrigerated prepared vanilla pudding
- 6 teaspoons frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Cocoa powder
Line 6 (1-cup) glass custard cups with plastic wrap. Spoon 2 teaspoons Kahlua into each cup. Soak 3 lady fingers in each cup, turning to coat both sides. Arrange lady fingers around sides of cups. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk mascarpone, sugar, and remaining 2 tablespoons Kahlua until just smooth. Whisk in pudding. Divide pudding mixture equally among prepared cups. Cover tightly and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes, or up to 1 day. Uncover cups. Invert cups onto plates and remove plastic wrap. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.