Mediterranean Pita Pockets
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pita pockets
- 8 slices leftover beef brisket from Grilled Beef Brisket with Tangy Mop Sauce recipe
- 1 cup leftover Pickled Cucumber Salad from recipe
In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, parsley, hot sauce, cumin, and salt and pepper, to taste.
Slice the top off of each pita pocket. Fill each pocket with 2 slices of brisket, a quarter of the pickled cucumbers and drizzle with the yogurt mixture. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray