Mediterranean Pita Pockets
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pita pockets
- 8 slices leftover beef brisket from Grilled Beef Brisket with Tangy Mop Sauce recipe
- 1 cup leftover Pickled Cucumber Salad from recipe
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, parsley, hot sauce, cumin, and salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee